This is our favorite fall and winter Crock-pot meal but with a twist! I barely had time to take the after photos….they had already started digging in! This turkey chili is not only healthy but so easy to make-perfect for weeknight dinners. With all my recipes, you can customize this chili to suit your needs; increase the heat by adding a teaspoon of red pepper flakes or throw in some extra colorful veggies like bell pepper. Make it your own. Enjoy!!
- 1/2 – 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1 jar (28oz) thick and chunky salsa
- 1 can (15oz) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15oz) great Northern beans, rinsed
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pkg (7oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 40 crackers
- Cook turkey in large saucepan on medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally
- Add cooked turkey meat to Crock-pot with all remaining ingredients except cheese and crackers. Stir.
- Cover Crock-pot with lid and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or LOW 5-6 hours.
- Serve topped with cheese and with crackers.
Want more recipes? Subscribe to get recipes delivered directly to your inbox!