Honey garlic pork chops are a perfect recipe for our summer series! All you need is a cast iron skillet and 15 minutes and you’ll have perfect pork chops in no time for dinner. Keep this recipe handy, its a perfect addition to the busy school schedules for the fall.
- Center cut boneless pork chops (1 pork chop per person)
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Honey Garlic Sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Let’s Make It!
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Mix ingredients for honey garlic sauce
- Heat skillet on high heat then add vegetable oil and butter.
- Add pork chops to skillet and pan fry each side for 3-4 minutes or until brown. For thick pork chops, increase frying time for each side.
- Move pork chops to one side of skillet and add remaining butter. Add garlic and saute for 10 seconds or until light brown.
- Add honey sauce to skillet and cook to reduce the sauce to thicker consistency or until sauce is amber brown.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops, turn off heat and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Skillet Options: If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, any non-stick or stainless steel skillet will work!
- Sides: Mashed potatoes or carrots are the perfect side dishes for these pork chops.
Want more recipes in your inbox?