During these unprecedented times, I’ve had to rethink and revamp my carry-on bag for when I travel. As you will see, I have eliminated quite a few things and added some travel necessities. Here’s a sneak peek at my travel bag:
- Sakroots Tote: These bags are the perfect size for travel and fit perfect under the seat in front of you on the plane. There is also space for additional items needed for long haul flights. You can find my tips and tricks for those flights here.
- Face Masks: 1 to wear through the airport and on the plane and 1 for just in case….
- Sunglasses: A pair of “sunnys” are always in style!
- Tablet: Perfect for inflight entertainment and listening to my favorite jams.
- Hand Sanitizer: This is a necessity! TSA is now allowing up to a 12oz size bottle of hand sanitizer per person in your carry-on. Don’t leave home without it.
- GermKey: The perfect tool to keep you from touching dirty surfaces. Use it for door handles, touchscreens, buttons, etc.
- Earbuds: So you can hear the inflight entertainment or drown our the snoring person next to you.
- Scarf: This scarf opens up into a shawl which is perfect because it always feels so cold on the plane.
Want more travel tips in your inbox?
2 thoughts on “What’s in My Carry-On”