Looking for a cool treat for the hot summer days?? Try this quick watermelon sorbet as a fun desert or cool snack. With 4 ingredients its easy to make, tasty and a kid summer favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups of banana
- 1/2 lime
- 6 cups of watermelon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Let’s Make It!
- Slice and freeze fruit (except lime) for prep.
- Add watermelon and banana to blender.
- Next add lime juice and maple syrup to ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. (You made need to push down the fruit during the blending process).
- Spoon mixture into freezer safe container. Freeze overnight or 3-4 hours until solid.
- Allow to thaw a few minutes before serving.
- Add-Ins: Consider adding mint, basil, ginger, or other fruit to add more flavor.
- Creamy: For a creamier texture, add more banana.
Want more recipes in your inbox?