While we are all doing our part to shelter in place and/or work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will definitely need something to keep your children busy. These are definitely stressful and anxious times so how about a virtual get away? I’ve compiled a list of museums form all over the world offering free virtual tours of their museum and exhibits. These tours are fantastic and will definitely spark your kids interest to learn more. Enjoy!
- The Louvre: (France) Egyptian Antiquities, Remains of the Lourve’s Moat and Galerie d’Apollon
- National Gallery of Art: (Washington, D.C. USA) Azaleas in Springtime, Degas at the Opera
- The British Museum: (United Kingdom) The Ballcourts in Chichen Itza, Buddhist art in Myanmar, The Russegger Atlas, and so many more!
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History: (Washington, D.C. USA) Permanent and current exhibits, Hishhorn and many more!
- The Dali Theatre-Museum: (Spain) Salvador Dali Artwork
- The Vatican Museums: (Italy) Pio Clementino, Chiaramonti, Sistine Chapel and more!
Want more surviving chaos tips?