For all those cold winter days, how about a beef stew to keep you warm. This recipe is easy to make, savory, hearty and easy to customize. Its super healthy because it is packed with lots of vegetables and its a family favorite all winter long. Bon Appetite!
- 2 lbs of beef for stewing (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup of chopped Carrots
- 1/2 cup of Onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped Celery
- 1 cup of quartered Red Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1 & 1/3 cup of water
Let’s Make It!
- Place meat and vegetables into Crock-pot
- Combine spices together in separate bowl then add to Crock-pot mixture
- Add 1 and 1/3 cup of water to Crock-pot
- Mix ingredients together and cover with lid
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 4 hours
- Freeze It: Divide up your beef stew for easy freezing and you’ll have quick weeknight meals or lunch options
- Beef stew can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer
- Use slow cooker liners in your Crock-Pot for easy clean up
Want more recipes?
Subscribe below and get recipes delivered right to your inbox!